Friday, December 18, 2015

The Truth About My Coffee Habit

If you follow me on social media or even if you know me in person, you probably know about my love for coffee.  Perhaps you've even been on a coffee date or two with me and know I just love sipping on some hot goodness. I post funny memes about coffee or even pictures of the infamous red cup (scandalous!).

What most people do not know is that I actually don't drink that much coffee!!!!  This past semester we were given a semester long wellness assignment in my Music and Wellness class and had to improve one area of wellness in our life (physical, mental, spiritual, etc.).  I chose to work on my physical wellness which included cutting back on coffee.  Previously, I was drinking two cups a day, one in the morning and one at night.  I changed my habit to only one cup a day and even cut back on all of the sweetness that goes into my coffee.


Now, were there days that I had more than one cup?  Absolutely!  Some days were just tough to get through and enjoying a cup of coffee would certainly help me relax.  In fact, Craig calls it my "good attitude potion."  There were even some mornings when I didn't have any coffee at all (but I didn't do that often).  For the most part, I stuck to only one cup.



Of course, I will continue to enjoy the beloved drink and am actually writing this from a coffee shop.  I will continue to have coffee dates and check out cool coffee spots, which are some of my favorite things to do.  I will continue to post funny memes and pics and love all the ones that people send to me as well.  I just wanted to prove to myself over this semester that I can complete this assignment and complete it well (I made a 102 in the class) and make sure my coffee habit remains under control.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for following us through our many adventures. We look forward to hearing from you!!!