Tuesday, January 18, 2011

We're Still Here

It's been awhile since I've posted anything. This time of year is a little slow for us. Here's just a couple things we've been up to.

First, our friends asked us to puppy sit their adorable lab named Faith. She was so cute and well behaved. We watched her overnight, but it was very easy. I say this because Craig was the one that got up at 4:30 am to let her out when she started whining. Preston and Kaitlyn loved looking at her. And that's about it. For some reason, they thought Faith was going to go after them. Towards the end, the kids did start warming up to the puppy. We were happy to be of help to our friends.

Then, we had snow! SNOW!!!! I have a love/hate relationship with snow. I love to see it. I love when it tends to make a surprise appearance now and then in Texas. However, I HATE to drive in it. If I know I have to drive somewhere and there is snow in the ground, I have terrible anxiety. I blame it on the fact that I was in a bad car accident in 2009 and then I had to drive in snow last winter and my car was sliding on the ice. Thus, the reason behind my anxiety.

So, this is the backyard as the snow was falling. Very pretty.

This is one of our shelties, Lady. She doesn't like to be outside in wet weather any longer than she has to.

Here is another look at our backyard in the snow.

The snow didn't get much deeper and it melted shortly after.

So, not much going on with us in way of activities. However, as I look at our calendar, it's starting to quickly fill up with many things planned. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for following us through our many adventures. We look forward to hearing from you!!!