Saturday, July 23, 2011

Summer Days Drifting Away...Part 2

July. Saying we've been a little busy in July is a huge understatement! We've had holidays and birthdays to celebrate, parties and meetings to attend (not at the same time), movie camp, playdates, summer camp, and VBS planning. It has been non-stop for us!

VBS is here!!!! We've already had 2 "Decorating Panda Parties" to transform our church. It will look stu-Panda-ous! We are hoping for 225 kids and we want to raise $1750 for BGMC. We can feel the excitement in the air. It will be a "Paws"-itive adventure! Please keep me and my team of 70 helpers in your prayers this week.



As if I'm not busy enough, I've been cast in Regal Opera Company's next original production The Audition: The Next American Opera Idol. I have 4 chorus numbers plus some dialogue and I'm singing a duet from Guys and Dolls. I'm sooo excited for this big role!


So that's our July so far. We have one more very busy week to go. We'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for following us through our many adventures. We look forward to hearing from you!!!