Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome 2012!!!

Ah, a year has past. So many changes. Craig was promoted. Preston started public school. Kaitlyn has found her passion in drawing. I've become even more involved in volunteer activities. Lots of people think that once kids start school, you have nothing to do at home. That couldn't be further from the truth. I've been busier than ever!

One thing that has taken up some time is a website called Pinterest. I have enjoyed finding new craft projects, ideas for the home, recipes, and more. People are always asking me to share my latest projects and creations. So, I've decided to start a craft blog. Believe me, it's not like I need one more thing to do. But, it's an easy way to share what I do and how I do it. Check out Cars and Ribbons (named after the kids favorite things) and become a follower.

This blog will still be active and will update everyone on what's going on with our family. Be prepared for lots of good changes and celebrations.

We wish everyone a blessed and prosperous New Year! Welcome 2012!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for following us through our many adventures. We look forward to hearing from you!!!