Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Food Network

So much has happening in the Kelley household! Our calendar has been so packed with so many events. I am way behind on my blogging. However, I had to blog about a recent event and submit it, so here it is.

I was recently invited to a Food Network event. They will be airing a documentary called Hunger Hits Home on April 14 and I got to see a private screening.

I also got to meet and interview Sandra Lee, who is a spokesperson for Share Our Strength, which is the charity behind the documentary.



It was a great experience and I loved every part of it. You can read all the details on my other blog here. After I wrote the blog, I had to send it into the marketing people who then sent it to Food Network. I don't know if anything will come of it, but I'm excited at the possibilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for following us through our many adventures. We look forward to hearing from you!!!