Wednesday, October 24, 2012

And Action!

God has blessed me with a great life and has given me such unique opportunities.  I always love the next little adventure that God shows me.  Recently, I got to be on film not once, but twice!  For those that know me, you know that is right up my alley because of my passion for performing.  

The first video shoot was for a local mega church that uses training videos for the children's department.  An old family friend (I went to church with her in the 90's!) writes curriculum for the church and asked if I would like to participate.  Of course!!!!!  It was a lot of fun and I'm still waiting for official permission to release photos and details.  Hopefully, more to come.

Next, I got to be part of a film that is due out next fall.  You can read the whole story of OneHeart and understand for yourself just how special of a story this is.  I've heard about since it happened because the Coach and his family attend my church.  When I found out they were going to be filming this fall, I was ecstatic!!!  After going through all the proper channels, I was able to be an extra in the movie.  

It was interesting to see the whole process.  I really took a moment to take in the whole scene because who knows when I would have the opportunity again.  I loved seeing  'behind the scenes' and really learning what an Assistant Director does, see what the cameraman has to do, see how the actors treat their fans, etc.

I was fortunate to get a picture with Romeo Miller.  He was super friendly with everybody and loved chatting with people when he had the chance.


So, through all the chaos and mundane everyday things that we have to get through, it's always nice to take a break and do something out of the ordinary.  Thank you, God, for all these blessings!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ok.....THAT is SO cool!! I bet that was super exciting for you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following us through our many adventures. We look forward to hearing from you!!!