Saturday, July 6, 2013

My Contributions

In case you haven't noticed, I love to blog.  I could blog or read blogs all day long.  But I don't think my family would appreciate that.

I haven't always been a writer.  I dreaded having to write ANYTHING in high school or college.  Perhaps it was because I could never fully express myself.  I would always write knowing what the teachers wanted just so I could receive an A.

Well, my years of blogging and sharing my adventures are starting to pay off.  I actually prayed not too long ago for God to bring me to a path where my blogging could be shared with a larger audience.  God hears even the smallest prayers.

I am now a Main Contributor for a wonderful blog called Thirty-one:10.  The name comes from Proverbs 31, The Wife of a Noble Character.  While I have a lot of growing to do to fully live up to that passage, I am so proud to be a part of this blogging family.  It's nice to see a group of women supporting, encouraging, and guiding one another through life's challenges.  You'll find inspiration through recipes, DIY tutorials, motherhood and family posts, and so much more!



I will still be sharing my family's journey on here, but you will find more inspirational and humorous posts from me at Thirty-one:10.  Please go to the blog and follow along or look for us on Facebook.  See you in blogland!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for following us through our many adventures. We look forward to hearing from you!!!