Saturday, May 18, 2013

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was a week ago, but I'm still relishing all the love that my family showed me.  It started Friday when my kids brought home the gifts they made from school.  Kaitlyn made an acronym from MOTHER.  For the letter 'R', she said I rock my outfits!!!  Preston brought me some flowers in a can and the paper around it tells what he loves about his mom.  He said he loves when I help him decorate the Christmas tree!!!  So funny!!!

Saturday night, Craig brought me this beautiful bouquet of flowers.  He also brought me a cake from his store.  I LOVE Kroger cakes!


After dinner, he and the kids went shopping and let me enjoy some quiet time.  That was a great gift too!  They came home and showered me with gifts and they were awesome!  I had also received wonderful things from my mom and mother-in-law.  Craig worked on Sunday, so we went to dinner at our annual Mother's Day restaurant, Mimi's Cafe.  Delish!

I had a great day and felt the love.  Thank you to my family for showing me how much I am appreciated!!! xoxox




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for following us through our many adventures. We look forward to hearing from you!!!