Saturday, October 15, 2011

Harvest Stew Festival

It's time for our annual visit to the Keller Harvest Stew Festival. Craig had to work so it was just the kids and I. We are always willing to attend local festivities, especially when they're FREE!!

First, the kids got to make fish masks.






This year, there was a petting zoo. Preston was not afraid to get in the pen with the animals.


Kaitlyn was a little more hesitant and just reached over the fence to pet some of the animals.



Then, they got their faces painted. They both chose witch's hats.








Kaitlyn and Preston really enjoyed all the different games because they got to choose the prizes. I was so happy there weren't any candy prizes, but toys. They actually had some decent ones too like silly bands, basketball hoops, bouncy balls, etc.






Everyone loved the cookie decorating table.








Next, we loaded up on the trailer for the hay ride. I actually really love hay rides. It's one of my favorite parts of Autumn.



We had entertainment on our hay ride.


The kids went in the bounce house after our hay ride.


Finally, we had some popcorn and lemonade. There was stew and cornbread, but I like to know exactly what's in my food before I eat it. I figured popcorn and lemonade was safe enough.



It was a fun night, perfect weather, and lots of activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for following us through our many adventures. We look forward to hearing from you!!!