Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy Anniversary!

On December 25, Craig and I celebrated 14 years of marriage...in a row!!!

Craig got me a card and chocolates and surprised me with a promised date of lunch and a movie for the next day.  I enrolled him in the Date of the Month Club and you can find out the details here.

Looking back at all we've been through, it seems a lot longer than 14 years.  Through the ups and downs, trials and tribulations, we've become stronger, more united, and even more in love.



I have known Craig more than half of my life, but still feel we have so much growing to do.  We are constantly with each other, love having as much time together as we can, and are never hesitant to show affection to one another, even by just holding hands.



We have always followed the 3 C's of marriage:  Christ, communication, and compromise.  We use it in every situation and it never steers us wrong.  We constantly uplift each other, support each other, and say 'I love you' all day long.


I love spending my life with the father of my kids, my best friend, and absolutely my favorite person ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for following us through our many adventures. We look forward to hearing from you!!!