Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Pom Poms

For Memorial Day, I wanted a little bit of patriotic decor for my house. I could also use the same decorations for the 4th of July. I didn't want to spend tons of money on table centerpieces, so I decided to go simple. Very simple. Tissue Paper Pom-Poms are popping up everywhere and are so easy to make. They're great for party decorations or holiday decor.

I first read about these pom-poms years ago from the Queen of Crafts, Martha Stewart. Here is a simple tutorial. I made my pom-poms one sided since they would be placed on my tables.

Here are 3 solid colored poms I put on my formal dining table.


This one is made from 2 sheets of tissue paper in each color.



Very simple, easy, and I spent less than $5 for the tissue paper and floral wire (I used a 40% coupon at Hobby Lobby for the wire).





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for following us through our many adventures. We look forward to hearing from you!!!