1. Father of 5 kids, Grandad of 9 grandkids, and Great-Grandad of 1
2. Owned a prominent construction company in Carlsbad, New Mexico called WesCo
3. Sold WesCo. to become an Assemblies of God Missionary to Mexico
4. Owned and operated several of his own planes. How I wish he still had them!!!
5. Will be married for 56 years in July
The Kelley's-ThanksChristmasGiving 2013
1. Played catcher for semi-pro baseball.
2. Was a bread deliveryman and delivered to Shirley Temple.
3. Still works and owns his own company of 22 years, Communities Against Crime.
4. Daddy to 10 kids, Papa to 29 grandkids, and Great Grandpa to 15 great grandkids (and 2 of them have already graduated from high school!).
5. First car was a 1939 Dodge. He was 16 years old and paid only $29. His job at the time was delivering telegrams by bicycle in Portland, Oregon for $.75/hour.
The Black's-Missing 3 of the 10 kids...don't mind my closed eyes.
Craig-father of my children
1. Formally adopted at age 5.
2. Has always worked in grocery retail.
3. Began career on 19th birthday as a bagger and worked his way up to Store Manager.
4. Dad to 2 kids.
5. Because of our son's reflux when he was an infant, Craig use to sleep upright with the baby on his chest.
The Suburban Kelley's-Easter 2014
Happy Father's Day to the best dads I know!