Monday, June 9, 2014

Field Day 2014

The past couple weeks were full of fun things for my kids and their school, including the annual Field Day. It was a blast!!  Craig was able to attend this year and we took turns with each of the kids.  We loved watching them try the different activities.




I loved watching Preston play this water game.  His reaction at the end was hilarious!





Craig and Kaitlyn waved to me from a distant.


Field Day wouldn't be complete without embarasing your kids.  I sang along to a Taylor Swift song with Kaitlyn's friends and I danced the Macarena in front of Preston's friends.  Plus, Craig and I had to have customized lunch bags. Hehe!


This is Kaitlyn's class during Tug of War.  Craig is cheering them on!  They actually won several rounds.


But not this one!


Craig simply had to join in the fun with Preston's class.


A nice, peaceful moment of my amazing kids!


Field Day lasted the ENTIRE day.  To say we were exhausted by the end of the day is an understatement!  But we loved being together.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for following us through our many adventures. We look forward to hearing from you!!!